Dec 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

(Writing this while I'm at the airport waiting to board a flight to Thailand so its going to be short) This Christmas was amazing! I loved it all so much. I was blessed with so many incredible gifts from the people I love. Spencer sent me a Christmas package consisting of a shirt of his that I love, a frame picture of us, and two books. One of them was "where the wild things are" which reminds me of him so much.

My mom made me a quilt that I am obsessed with. It is so cute and she spent so much time on it. It was her first quilt and I feel honored that she gave it to me. I love that this will be something that I will use for the rest of my life.

But my most favorite gift was being able to SKYPE spencer! I'm so grateful that Spencer's parents allowed me to come over and be there when he called. Spencer had no idea I was coming over so he was really surprised when I scooted into the image, kid sentence. His excitement made me so happy. I love not only talking to him but being able to see him as well. He sounds so great and so happy. I couldn't of asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment