Dec 31, 2011

Hong Kong, Thailand

I love Asia! I love the culture, the people, the food. Everything. We had a lay over in hong kong for a day. The city is huge and a lot like any other city. It's just one huge china town. I loved it there and was happy we were able to spend the time that we did there.

Then we were off to Thailand. We are currently in Bangkok. I love it here so much. The Thai people are full of culture and so kind. This is a place that I would love to come back to. Everywhere we go we see something new that is interesting. It's incredible how full of life this city is. Its honestly a city that never sleeps. I love it!

Tomorrow we are off to Cambodia to see the ancient temples. I am so excited. The 5 hour bus ride will be interesting too. Can't wait.

All these pictures are from my phone, I will post better ones when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. awhhhhhhh how fun!! im so glad you're having a good time! you're a babe! i love you!

    ReplyDelete