Mar 2, 2011

I have been slacking with my blogging. I know things that I have wanted to blog about but just don't really know how to say it. Is it just me or is blogging kinda hard? It takes time and a little skill in the writing department, which I do not have.

So last week I got my hair done.
This is how I wanted it.

This is how it turned out.

I about had a heart attack/ wanted to cry my eyes out.
Thank goodness they fixed it... kinda. It is still kinda red, especially in the sun.
I go back friday for another redo, hopefully all goes well.
Then I will post a picture of the final product!
Wish me luck.


On another note, this past week I have learned a lot of life lessons. One being that life is so precious. You really never know when your life or a loved ones life can be taken from you. It could happen to anyone at anytime. I've heard the saying "Live life to the fullest" or "Live today as if its your last" so many times but never realized how important it really is.

Realizing how precious life is makes me want to be a better person.
It makes me want to be kind and generous to everyone I meet and know.
It makes me always want to serve others.
It makes me want to always let my friends and family know how much I love them and how grateful I am for them.
And lastly it makes me want to never go a day without thanking my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the life I have.

I am going to strive to everyday to do my best to do all of these things.
So to start off, a little shout out to these amazing people.
Thank you for all you do.
Thanks for being apart of my life.
I dont know where Id be without you.
I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment