Jul 22, 2013

Q: Where have I been?
A: Sick. Out of town. Sick. Busy. Sick.

I have sorta been on my death bed the past month and a half. First it was the stomach flu. Then came the congestion and sore throat. Then came a lung infection and pleurisy. And a few more vomits here and there. I don't know what is going on with me but my body is accepting all sickness and rejecting all food. On the bright side, I have lost 6 pounds just in time for a bathing suit in McCall, Idaho this weekend!

Other stuff going on...

- I chopped my hair off! 7 inches later, I have a blunt long bob. And I surprisingly love it. Scott loved it too which is always a plus! The downside is I actually have to do my hair which is an adjustment I am getting used to.

- We went to California for the fourth and it was a blast as always. You really can’t beat the weather of Southern California. And a 4 day weekend is always ok with me. Any time away from the heat is time well spent.

- My husband has turned into a mountain chasing fisherman. The past two weekends he has gone to the mountains to go fishing. First weekend he want to Montana for 4 days and this past weekend went to Black River. If you couldn’t tell by looking at him, he has turned into a mountain man.

- I love all babies. Especially really fat ones. Most of all, I am obsessed with my nephews and love to watch them every second I can. It gives me the perfect amount of mom fixin that I need for now. No babies for me yet. But oh how I love babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment