Jul 23, 2013

I’m not an emotional person normally. I’ve only cried in two Greys Anatomy episodes. That is what I always compare my sensibility too. So as you can tell by that, I don’t cry much. But for some reason Scott is the person that can make me cry like a baby. Not like be mean to me and make me cry but like “I love you so much, I’m gonna cry”.  I tear up just slightly thinking about him. Happy cry or sad cry, he is the one that can make me cry. If I think I have been grumpy or mean, I just start saying sorry over and over with tears in my eyes. Or if he does something remotely sweet I start crying. Hes just so perfect to me. While he was in Montana, it was the longest we had been apart since we got married. I missed him so much. I was driving home from work one day, listening to really sad “I miss you” songs and thinking about how before he left at 4 am I woke up to him nestled in tight right next to me. And then of course the thoughts kept rolling and I instantly started bawling. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be with a person like Scott for eternity. He loves me with a love I have never felt before. He has the kindest heart, funniest humor and strongest of integrity. He gives the best nick names, distracts me while I’m cooking with slow dancing, and will always greet me and leave me with a kiss. He is my best friend, confidant, and love of my life. He is the other half of me. The better half that is. I love that his hair is the first thing I smell and his skin is the first thing I touch every morning when I wake up. I look forward to a lifetime of continuing to be smitten by him each day. Even until we are old and gray. Everyone deserves a Scott in their lives.







1 comment:

  1. OK, this post made me tear up--I love you and Scott together. He is a great big harry, lovable bear. love mom

    ReplyDelete