Oct 23, 2012

I'm back.


Its been forever since I've blogged. I have missed it and thought to myself many times "I should blog" buuuut then I found something else to do. But I'm back. Its been a crazy 6 months since that last time I posted. A lot of big changes have occurred in my life. Some being moving to Utah, making new friends, falling in love, feeling homesick for the first time in my life, attending a university, losing friends to marriage and missions, and being an independent adult. Its been quite the rollercoaster and I've had challenges to face but in all its been the best 6 months of my life. I am beyond grateful for Gods hand in my life and for the trials he has blessed me with because they have taught me some of the most important life lessons and made me such a better person. He has answered my prayers in ways I could of never comprehended.

Here are the photos to sum up the last 6 months of my life. 

1 comment: