Apr 16, 2012

Where the birthday girl at?

Saturday was my 19th birthday! I love birthdays. Mine or anyone's. They are just my favorite. I spent the day with my friends and family. I of course went to liberty market for lunch and joes Barbeque for dinner. I love free meals! I felt so loved and so blessed all day long. I have so many amazing people in my life. This next year is going to be a big one, I can feel it. And I'm ready for it. I'm ready for the joyful adventures that await me in the last year as a teenager.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your last year as a teen! You are so mature for your age I always feel like you are the older sister. I love you! thanks for letting me celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn! You're friends with Dave Grohl from the foo fighters?

    ReplyDelete