Apr 8, 2012

Colorado!

Yesterday Chloe, Blake and I flew to Denver, Colorado to visit Brian and soon to be Tamran Clay. Brian took their engagement pictures and did an incredible job. Denver was so beautiful and the perfect place to get pictures taken. I fell in love with the little neighborhood in Denver that Brian lives in. It was such a blast hanging out with Tamran and seeing the place she will be moving to in just 2 weeks. Not going to lie, I am a little jealous. Okay really jealous. What I would give to live in Denver and that neighborhood. It was so beautiful. Hanging out with two engaged couples was more fun than I thought it would be. I of course was a 5th wheel, but then again there is nothing new there. It seems as if lately I am always trailing along with a couple who is madly in love. It makes me lonely at times, but also makes me excited for it to be my turn one day. Hopefully... All in all, it was a great day and much needed. Cant wait to go back and visit after Tamran is moved in and officially married.







No comments:

Post a Comment