Nov 21, 2011

Madison Thomas (to be)

This last Thursday one of my best friends in the whole world got engaged. I knew it was coming and it was only a matter of time but it hit me hard when there was an actual ring on her finger. Maddy is the longest friend that I have that I've stayed friends with. We are going on 12 years now. It's all really crazy to me how fast we grew up and are becoming so old. I don't feel old. I still feel like me and maddy should be playing hide n go seek in her play room, making up dances and sliding down my staircase with pillows. I can honestly say maddy has been the closest thing to a sister to me without being blood. We've had our dramatic catty arguments about nonsense. We've Had years full of tears of sorrow and laughter. She was by my side through all my trials, as I was for her. I miss the simple lives we used to live when we were little. No cares in the world. Then we grew up. Life hit us hard. And now look at her, she is GETTIN MARRIED to the love of her life, her best friend! I am beyond happy for her and Brock. I always knew maddy would be the first one married. She has been wifely since she was 12. She really is going to be an amazing wife, Brock definitely picked a good one. Instead of planning our combined 14th birthday, she is now planning a wedding!! I love you maddy and married or not, you will always be my LL! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment