Jan 28, 2011

Good Company

So yesterday was a good day.
I managed to stay happy and keep busy!
Last night was the Sweet Tomatoes Fundraiser for
TEAM MONYA!
It was a great turn out and lots of fun.
I love all the people who love and support my family
and especially my mom.
She is so amazing and wouldnt be who
she is without all you guys!


This is my moms best friend of many years, Tamy.
She brought my mom to every Chemo treatment
and has always been there for her!
My mom is so lucky to have her!

Kelsey!

The great Emily was working that night!
We owe her a big thanks!
Love you girly!

My favorite couple, they are the best!!
I love them so much!

Cute Recker and baby V.
They love eachother!


After a great dinner and fun with family,
this amazing girl right here Rea, planned a fun girls
night at her house for me!
What a great friend right?!
We watched about ten episodes on the
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
that led up to the Reunion! We love that show too much!
Then we had some reeeeaaalll goood cookies
that I wish I could take credit for,
but Miss Rea Rowles made them!



And of course this little nut case was there to snuggle me!

It looks like it was just us three but I must
give a shout out to Emily B. and Kylie.
Thanks for a great night girls, you are the best!
The company of the people I love what exactly what I needed yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. HALES, SO PROUD OF YOU. AND I LOVE ALL YOUR CUTE FRIENDS....THANKS FOR COMING TO THE TEAM MONYA FUNDRAISER

    ReplyDelete