Mar 22, 2012

Ive got News!

Alright so in the past month there has been 2 new big things that have occurred in my life.

The first one being my new job. I got a hosting job at La Grande Orange in Scottsdale. My friend Gabi (who used to be my manager at American Apparel) got my the job. It is so fun working with her again, she is the best. And we even get to carpool together. I'm only working 2-3 days a week, normally on weekends. It's perfect for me and exactly the kind of job I was looking for right now. I started last week and I love it. The food is amazing and the people are so much fun. I'm pretty excited about this.



The second one is I am moving to Utah for the summer! I am most excited about this. I will be attending as a visiting student at BYU for the summer semester. As good as living with my parents and mcc had been to me, it's time for a little something new in my life. I'm ready for some new experiences and changes. The most exciting part about it all is that I will be living with my favorite girl/bestie, Miss Stephanie Boyes! She is from California, I and from Arizona, and finally we are meeting in Utah. TOGETHER AT LAST! It's going to be so nice spending more than just a week with her.... Two and a half months! Wahoo. June could not come any faster!

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing for summer too! I;ll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay hales! moving and changes are the BEST. miss you lover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haleigh, I will be in Utah this summer too! Hopefully we'll get to run into each other a few times :)

    ReplyDelete