Jan 10, 2011

My gurlz


I have been blessed with a lot of great things in my life.
One of them being the two best friends anyone could ask for,
Jenna and Emily.

They make me laugh harder than anyone.

I can turn to them with anything.

We are our weirdest selves around each other.

They seem to always put me in a happy mood.

We can always be honest with each other,
even if its not what we want to hear.

We know that no matter what, we will always be friends.


Jenna:
Me and Jenna are the same person.
We always think the same things at the same time,
then give each other that look then laugh.
We have the same sense of humor.
Jenna is nicest girl and always cares about others.
She is a great example to me and
I look up to her so much.

She gives the best advice and I can talk to her about anything.

So strange but I wouldn't want her any other way.

Overly obsessed with asu, not gonna lie, sometimes its too much to handle.

Shes at my house more than I am, but its ok, she cleans my room!
I love Jenna Allen so much!

Emily:
Where do I even start.
Me and Emily have been best of friends since freshman year.
I can tell Emily anything and know she
would never tell anyone and would never judge me.
She is the person I would call if I ever killed
someone to help me bury the body.
Creepy? No. Just Best Friends.

90% of pictures on my laptop are of this girl.

Mexico is the best with my favorite Mexico buddy.

She's sooo prettty!
I love Emily Holicky so much!

Did I mention she is the funniest person I know?
She is beyond goofy.



I dont know what I would do without these two girls.
They tell me when I am out of line.
They help me when I am struggling.
They listen to me when I am being emotional and annoying.
They keep me sane and for that I am grateful.
Love you bebe gurlz.



4 comments:

  1. Yayy for three chicks! :) I love all of you so much. Love, emily b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I now will stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this 4 times now! I LOVE YOU! This is the nicest thing ever. Thanks Hales! I am so glad everything worked out the way it did in my life to be blessed with the two best friends ever! I agree with EVERYTHING you said

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really do have incredible friends- i even love them

    ReplyDelete